The BABYBJORN Travel Crib Light 2 in Silver is a cozy sleeping place that will soon become your child’s favorite sleep area even while on the road.
In this comprehensive review, I’m going to give you my honest impressions as well as those of customers to help you make the best travel crib choice.
The mattress is soft, warm and comfortable. It’s easy to store while being just as easy to set-up on-the-go.
It has a sturdy, safe design planting the travel crib firmly on any floor because of its stable construction and included mattress.
Features, Specifications, and Benefits of the BABYBJORN Travel Crib
- Easy to take along; weighs only 11lbs, including a carrying case with handles making it as easy to carry as a standard bag, plus the crib takes up minimal space in the room
- Set-up is as simple as “1-2-3” because in just one basic motion, the travel crib is set up and ready to use when it’s not in use. Just fold it up to take with you or store it in its travel case
- This sturdy product is not only government compliant it is safe for your child by keeping the travel crib firmly on the floor.
- The crib’s inward sloping sides create a snug and cozy feeling, and the soft fabrics feel pleasant against your baby’s skin
- From newborns to approximately three years
- 0–3 years
- Weighs only 11 lbs.
- Includes soft mattress and smart carrying case
- Height/length/width when transported: 19 x 24 x 6 in
- Height/length/width when assembled: 32 x 44 x 24 in
- Machine-washable fabrics
- Safe and tested material
Customer Reviews for the BABYBJORN Travel Crib Light 2
There are 657 customer reviews at the time of writing who awarded the BABYBJORN Travel Crib Light 2 in Silver at 4.6 stars out of a possible 5 overall.
The reviews are largely positive because buyers are overwhelmingly thrilled with their purchase overall, but there was one minor grievance I should mention.
One customer said the metal angle legs stick out and you will knock into them constantly.
Of the positive reviews, here’s what Nate had to say about it, “Works great anywhere, sets up in seconds, light and packs well. This is 100x easier than a pack and play. It’s simple and it’s the only crib we take anywhere now.”
Another satisfied customer, Vickie, said this, “I LOVE LOVE LOVE my baby Bjorn travel crib. It’s light, compact, very easy to pack and unpack, and the mattress is great quality.”
In conclusion, Customers have voted the BABYBJORN Travel Crib Light 2, Silver as the best travel crib on the market even in spite of its minor flaws. That is why we highly recommend it to any aspiring traveler.